In this article, you will see some advice for a very special day with Avon Brochure August 2019. You are fully prepared for the most special day. What about the nails? Since a bride’s hands will always be in mind, the color of nail polish is no longer just a color. We have prepared nail polish alternatives for brides.
First of all, it is useful to state that, as you will be a bride, your nail polish should be suitable for this. If you have a crazy wedding dress and personality, you can try glitter or multicolored nail polish. Why not? If you are going to wear a heavy and fluffy bridal dress we call the princess model, you can use natural, nude tones.
New generation modern brides are now using the color nail polish they want. They do not limit themselves to the classic line. We find this attitude quite innovative and pleasant, what do you think?
1-Nail colors suitable for skin color
Skin color is an important criterion in choosing lipstick and blush, why not in the choice of nail polish? When we choose the nail polish color that suits our skin, our hands will look more beautiful. Well, how?
– White and light-skinned women in dark shades of pink, plum, and red-colored nail polish are very good. Nude is as a nail polish; a color that contains pink is suitable. These tones make your skin fresh and vibrant.
– Peach, coral, orange and gold nail polish suits brunette skin. And every shade of red is perfect for them. The vibrant tone of each color makes it a great choice for women of this skin group.
– If you have a brunette or bronze tone, all of the gold, earth and metallic tones will look good on these nails. Along with these, vivid colors such as blue, fuchsia and orange are among the nail polishes that brunettes should try.
-Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamel shade of Luna Glow
2-Nail polish models showing long fingernails
You want to show your short nails a little longer at the wedding. What can you do? Of course, with nail polish tricks, we can make them look longer than they are.
– If the nails are nail filed like a pointed shape, the nails show at least 2 times longer than they are. But it is quite difficult to use, let’s mention it.
– The best nail polish colors for long nail appearance are nude colors. Skin-integrated colors make the nails look longer. Especially for nude nail polishes, we recommend you to choose 1 tone light color from skin color.
– To make your short fingernails look long in dark tones, leave a 1 mm clearance on the sides of the fingernails. So your nails will look thinner and longer.
3-Matte nail polish
Nothing can replace glossy nail polishes, but matte nail polishes have been trendy for the last 1-2 seasons. Unlike metallic or shiny nail polishes, matte nail polishes can be a good choice for those who want to try different alternatives. This matte look on the nails looks very sophisticated.
4- Glitter nail polish
Glitter nail polishes are long-lasting and have a very bright appearance. It also makes your manicure look much fresher.
Sometimes it can be difficult to apply glitter nail polish. Because some glitter nail polishes can be in the form of a gel, while others can contain intense glitter. If you are looking for good nail polish, you should look at on page 92 of Avon Brochure August 2019. Disco Effect Nail Enamel is on sale now. It is a new product. You must try it!
The nude tones of every bride continue to be a classic trend. Especially pinkish and peach nude nail polishes never leave our radar. You should try these tones. On page 95 of Avon Catalog August 2019, you will come across Avon Pro Colour In 60 Seconds Nail Enamel. It is on discount up to R30! You shouldn’t miss these reasonable prices!
If you want to see more information, products, deals or reviews, you should visit us regularly. Also, you should follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can be informed about the latest opportunities in Avon when you follow us. Here you go!